Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

100wc

WALT use a picture prompt to write a story using 100 words.

One day I was going on a field trip with my school.  When we got there I was freaked out because when we arrived I saw a weird door.  something felt weird about it, it was see thru and there was some sort of creature inside it. It looked like a sort of monkey human. Then I felt like it was trying to tell me something. So I walked into the door and it took me to a different dimension. It was a world of things that don't exist anymore. But then the door started to disappear I was trapped…

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shaun.I have had a look at you post and found it hard to read your writing as it has gone into one long line.I look forward to reading what you plan to add to this blog.Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete